Re: WAI IG CALL FOR REVIEW: WCAG CURRICULUM

Phill,

Comments after next Friday are also very welcome. But comments received by
the 18th will have more chance of making it into the updated version that
Chuck & Geoff produce before Chuck heads off on the road for several weeks.
Comments that don't make it in before he leaves will get addressed when
he's back. The curriculum is under a more flexible process than the
guidelines, which went through Last Call, Proposed Recommendation, and then
were released as a Recommendation.

In general, we'll be trying to give at least one week's "heads-up" about
upcoming reviews, even where a two-week review is not possible. The
"heads-up" and the slightly longer review planned for this curriculum
disappeared because of some things on my end on this round. It may take us
a few tries to get a smoother review process in place.

In the meantime, I look forward to comments from your reviewers whenever
they come, and appreciate your taking the effort to get others at IBM
involved in reviewing WAI work.

I encourage others in the WAI Interest Group to similarly get involved in
reviewing materials.

Regards,

Judy