Re: illiteracy & cognitive disability

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 18:19:52 -0700
To: "jonathan chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 03:25 PM 6/8/1999 , jonathan chetwynd wrote:
>If members insist that the correct approach is textual.

This is not a sentence.  I am having problems understanding you
due to lack of correct English use on your behalf.  I am not
sure what obligation I have to understand you when you are not
easily understood by _me_.

>Please could they indicate where the W3C documentation on illiteracy &
>cognitive disability and www accessibility is. I am still labouring through
>the large amount of mail and hope to answer some more tomorrow.

Can you please provide _your_ documentation on how to make a web
site more accessible to people with disabilities?  I am getting
pretty frustrated at lack of direct information; this may be all
a subtle attempt to show what it's like to be cognitively disabled
or something, but I would prefer some direct, cooperative examples
that I can learn from and use, rather than these repeated
accusations and demands.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member