Re: Fw: QED & Marshall McLuhan

At 03:13 PM 6/8/1999 , jonathan chetwynd wrote:
>Demonstrate by example is what I asked for.
>One posits that the sum of the angles of a triangle = 180 degrees before
>prooving it.
>W3C appears to like to work the other way.

I am having a comprehension disability at the moment because I
can't make heads or tails out of what you are trying to communicate
to me.

>Naturally I expect W3C to provide one site that is accessible and relevant
>to children.

Why?  Not all sites _should_ be written to be accessible and
relevant to children.  You are making an unreasonable demand
here, and since that seems to be the sum of your response, it is
making it VERY hard to take the rest of your requests seriously,
which is a shame because this _is_ an issue that needs to be
addressed.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member