Re: Pop-ups and new windows

From: Paul Adelson <paul.adelson@citicorp.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 15:47:30 -0500
To: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Cc: "'Web Accessibility Initiative'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Thanks, David.

Any chance I could get more specific info on the problems each condition
creates?
* Pop-up Confirmation boxes
* Spawning new browser windows
* Spawning specifically sized  browser windows (e.g. 640 x 480)
* Spawning browser windows without standard toolbars etc.

Perhaps the answers seem obvious to people with more experience, but I'm still
a beginner to all this and I'd like to understand the problems as much as
possible.

 -- Paul