Re: D-links

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 08:59:35 -0700 (PDT)
To: charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au (Charles McCathieNevile)
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Charles wrote:
> If you don't want to clutter up your site with little D's, try the following:
>
> [snip]
>
> which is taken from my personal page at http://www.srl.rmit.edu.au/charles

Anyone care to take a look at my idea?  It's at my own homepage,
http://www.idyllmtn.com/~kynn/, and relies on stylesheets working
"correctly" in browsers (or not working at all).  Which means you
can use MSIE 4 to get the full effect, Lynx to get the "degrade
gracefully" effect (d-links on), and if you're using Netscape 4,
you're screwed because they got stylesheets dead wrong.

--Kynn

(The idea behind it is explained at http://www.idyllmtn.com/~kynn/access/)