Future of HTML

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 16:01:28 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

W3C will soon organize (May 98) a workshop to set the directions for
further work on the future of HTML.

HTML4.0 (released in December 97) was a great step forward for Markup
accessibility, but we are still very interested in getting input and
ideas for improving HTML accessibility from the WAI community
(including feedback like "stop HTML development and concentrate on
XML" for instance).

Please send your view to this list, or to me privately if you prefer,
before the end of this month. I'll try to gather them in one document
tp be used as a WAI position paper for this meeting.

Thanks.