RE: Future of HTML

Additionally, I've just created an XML accessibility discussion forum on
WebABLE to coincide with my Paris session in May. I wasn't quite ready to
formally announce this, but it's available for use. You can find the
discussion forums at www.webable.com and click on the discussion boards
image link.

Regards,

Mike