[Fwd: Welcome]

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 07:50:28 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Paolo's message although private is clearly intended to allow us to try
his proxy server method for accessible browsing.  The contained link has
instructions for setting one's proxy and testing the system.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE

attached mail follows:

William,
    thank you for the suggestion to subscribe the mailing list of WAI
project. I tried to do this yesterday but I received no feedback yet. Now
I'll try again.

I'm sorry for the wrong link contained in the document about the proxy
server. This document is old and I have not realized that it was not
valid. The correct one is:

http://www.inf.ethz.ch/department/IS/ea/blinds/

Regards
         Paolo

Paolo Graziani
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
Istituto di Ricerca sulle Onde Elettromagnetiche "Nello Carrara"
Via Panciatichi 64
I - 50127 Firenze

tel +39 55 4235259, fax +39 55 4235204

E-mail: graziani@iroe.fi.cnr.it