Frames sites.

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 21:44:38 +1100 (EST)
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@access.digex.net>
cc: nir dagan <dagan@upf.es>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Al Gilman asked for people's recomendations about well-designed frmaed sites.

The site www.teddyworks.com.au was a project that got shelved. It was a
frame based site, which was intended to work equally well without frames.
A major consideration in the original project was that for it to be
maintained it would have to have a single version that worked properly,
rather than be built as two versions of the same site.

Although the representation of pictures probably leaves a bit to be
desired I would be interested to hear how people find this site - what I
did right and what I did wrong. As far as I can see it works very well,
but my vision is always blurred a bit when I am looking at my own work.

Thanks - awaiting the praise and criticism ;)

Charles McCathieNevile
RMIT University