RE: Frames sites.

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@ACM.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 02:36:35 -0500
To: WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 00:09 1998/03/08 +1100, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

>(My pet example of Framed sites I hate is www.melbourne.org and the most
>depressing thing about it was that they asked my advice, and then ignored
>it completely. Lynx users will have a particularly bad time with it, but
>it is easy to demonstrate the problems by reference to such a site)

Thanks for the pertinent URL.

There is no <body> content. Before it is a <noframes>, with the message:
go get a browser that supports frames, from Netscape or Microsoft.

Bobby analysis finds no problems with no content, so this is worth 4 stars!

The source tool comment taking credit for producing this accessibility
disaster is:

<!-- Lotus Domino Web Server Release 4.51 (Gold, Build 202 on Windows
NT/Intel) -->

Regards/Harvey Bingham