Re: CFC - Target Size (2 options)

-1 to both, for the same reasons Patrick cites.

The intent of the SC is a good one, but it's suffering from "death by a
thousand papercuts". In other words, numerous tiny changes, each
inconsequential on its own, but with the cumulative effect of
undermining the SC entirely.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem