Re: PDF 8

I believe the real problem here is that the image is broken. I think
Michael knows about this and hopefully the next update will fix this.

David, please take a look at the image in the wiki and see if it
clears things up for you. Or if clarification/correction is still
needed.

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Providing_definitions_for_abbreviations_via_an_E_entry_for_a_structure_element

Thanks,

Mary