Re: PDF 8

From: Mary Utt <maryutt@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:18:00 -0400
To: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Cc: List WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
I believe the real problem here is that the image is broken. I think
Michael knows about this and hopefully the next update will fix this.

David, please take a look at the image in the wiki and see if it
clears things up for you. Or if clarification/correction is still
needed.

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Providing_definitions_for_abbreviations_via_an_E_entry_for_a_structure_element

Thanks,

Mary