Propose deleting failure for 3.2.5

From: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:04:38 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At least for HTML, the only ways I know of to "create a complete change of main content through an automatic refresh" are to use meta-refresh or script.  Both can be disabled in browsers.  Are there other technologies that have these issues?  If so, we could create a general technique about it.  If not, then I don't think this is a common failure for HTML, and I propose that we delete it.

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Failure_due_to_complete_change_of_main_content_through_an_automatic_update_that_the_user_cannot_disable