Re: Navigational features

On 04/12/05, Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu> wrote:
> It is interesting that you say that parsing unambiguously is meaningless
> when it was cited as one of the major accessibility reasons for requiring
> validity.

The reason that I think parsed unambiguously is meaningless is that
it's not a qualified term. Whether it was explicitly stated or not, I
suspect that parsed unambiguously with regards to the appropriate
specification was probably more of the reason behind those arguing in
favour of validity.

> The definition of 'programmatically determined' is also quoted wrong.

Sorry; I was paraphrasing, and got a bit carried away.

--
Supplement your vitamins