RE: Validity as a technique

From: Yvette Hoitink <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:48:18 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Roberto Scano wrote:

[snip]

> If we talk about "programmatically
> determinated", validity is important both for text/html and
> application/xhtml+xml.

This is exactly why I proposed to cover the whole requirement for validity
in the guide doc. If creating valid documents is *the* way to make sure
things can be programmatically determined, it should go in techniques.

> IMHO is clear that IWA/HWG is against GL 4.1 removal.

What do you think about talking about validity in the techniques instead?

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Enschede, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl
WWW: http://www.heritas.nl