Re: Meaning of 3.2 L3 SC2

From: Wendy Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:35:40 -0400
To: Johannes Koch <koch@w3development.de>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Hello Johannes,

Thank you for creating the table to clarify your point, I think you may be
on to something but I need a bit more clarification.

>I don't think this is meant to allow every change of context with each
>user action. So I produced a table with several user actions and
>permissible changes of context. See attached text file. What do you think?

Are you concerned that we are not excluding changes in user agent when the
user tabs through links?  For example, that user agent changes should
*only* be caused by activating a link? Are you concerned that as long as
some user action causes the change that content could conform to WCAG 2.0
even though the user action that causes the change is not accessible?

Thanks,
--w