RE: Should validity be P1 or P2? (was RE: summary of resolutions from last 2 days)

Inneke described what Opera did with the code snippet I sent earlier.
Since Opera is inaccessible to JAWS users, I would be grateful for a
description of how Opera treats the full, validated example that I
attached to the message after Inneke pointed out that the <th> element
wasn't closed properly in the original snippet.

(I'm not trying to argue anything here-- I just don't have a way to find
out on my own how Opera treats the page.)

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Institute