Re: Should validity be P1 or P2? (was RE: summary of resolutions from last 2 days)

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:26:00 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hello David

You wrote:
>The end tag for <th> is optional in HTML 4.x, so it can be valid.

I always use xhtml 1.1 and serve it also as application/xhtml+xml (I really
use it for UAs like Opera and Firefox and for IE etc. I serve it as
text/html)  Opera did not render the table from the mail, mentioned
mismatched tag line x, character x and showed the code of the page instead
of the table.

greetings
Ineke van der Maat