    Da: "Joe Clark"<joeclark@joeclark.org>
    Inviato: 15/06/05 20.34.33
    A: "WAI-GL"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: Re: About tests 37-41 (headers)

    On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Vicente Luque Centeno wrote:

    > * Those h2 having no preceding h1 are an error:

    A common misunderstanding. A sequence like

     	h1 h2 h3 h3 h3 h2 h3 h3 h2 h3 h3 h3

    is perfectly imaginable for some documents and is the correct nesting of
    heading levels for those documents.

    You seem to think that the only permissible sequence is h1 h2 h3 h4 h5 h6,
    with all but h1 occurring in any quantity in a cluster.

    --

         Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
           --This.

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]