Re: summary of resolutions from last 2 days

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:22:05 +0200 (MEST)
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

> > (We cannot force authors to do manual coding to conform to WCAG.)"

Har, but we should.

> If you maintain invalid markup as a permitted option, CMSs will never
> be upgraded to produce valid code. You've given them an escape clause.

Wow, is there anything stronger than "ACK"?

/Valid/ Markup /must/ be /mandatory/, and demanding /semantic/ Markup is
also mandatory for us. But there is a sky-high probability that we actually
won't reach the Semantics Heaven soon (not via ATAG).

Kisses from 0:20am Germany,
 Jens.

--
Jens Meiert