[2.1] Guideline summary and new proposal

From: Yvette Hoitink <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 18:59:06 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

Robert Scano and I have worked together on an issue summary and new proposal
for guideline 2.1 about keyboard operability. We decided to focus on the
text of the guideline and success criteria first. After our proposal is
discussed, we will continue with the informative section (benefits and
examples).

The proposal includes a list of changes with the rationale for them. This
list can be used as input for a straw poll. We're looking forward to your
comments.

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Enschede, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl