Re: 3.1: Action item re foreign passages

The Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) 2.0 WD is currently
being "reworked",
  with the current proposal having Guidelines Part A: make the authoring
interface
  accessible, and Guidelines Part B: support the production of accessible
content.  WCAG is
referenced normatively as the determinant of what constitutes accessible
Web content.
in the "reworking" of ATAG2.0 WD..