JavaScript action example

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:09:38 +0000 (UTC)
To: WAI-GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

<http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/login>

This page starts you out with the setting "I am registered on: Ars
OpenForum 3.0b." It shows you userID and password fields you can fill in.

If you select the radio dial reading "I am not registered on: Ars
OpenForum 3.0b," the rest of the page changes and the login fields
disappear. All you see is a CONTINUE button.

A possibly-interesting example. Doesn't work in Lynx (or not the same
way).

--

     Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
       --This.