RE: working definition of baseline

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 09:41:14 -0500
To: <jasonw@ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au>, "'Web Content Guidelines'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Much clearer.   It violates ISO definition guidelines (that say that the
definition should be able to replace the word in a sentence) because of the
second sentence.    But this is the best working definition in that it seems
to clearly define for us what we mean.

I would suggest we use this one until we can (hopefully) combine the two
sentences into one.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.