Re: working definition of baseline

Some comments and a suggestion.

I would have said "only with these technologies is accessibility ensured"
but the GLs don't _ensure_ or guarantee accessibility.

Is "every technology" necessary? Most accessibility features (or SCs) are
dependent on just a subset of them I think.

It would be useful to mention "accessibility features" (the proposed
definitions don't mention accessibility or SCs) and "take advantage of",
"benefit from" or "use".

So here's my suggestion:

"Many of the accessibility features defined in these guidelines require
specific technologies. Only user agents in which the necessary
technologies are implemented and enabled can take advantage of the
accessibility features defined in these guidelines."

Alan Chuter
Fundosa Teleservicios
achuter@teleservicios.es
Tel. +34 91 1210335