RE: [2.4] Proposal for guideline 2.4

Hi Andy,

Just after John posted the agenda, I discovered that I had accidently
attached last week's proposal instead of this week's. I immediately sent
another post that does include the correct attachments. It should be the

It can also be found in the mail archive:
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0371.html>

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Enschede, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl