RE: [2.4] Proposal for guideline 2.4

From: Yvette Hoitink <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 20:43:32 +0200
To: "'Andi Snow-Weaver'" <andisnow@us.ibm.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi Andy,

Just after John posted the agenda, I discovered that I had accidently
attached last week's proposal instead of this week's. I immediately sent
another post that does include the correct attachments. It should be the

It can also be found in the mail archive:
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0371.html>

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Enschede, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl