Re: Definition of "baseline"

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:38:59 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason White" <jasonw@ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au>

This is exactly the worry that prompted me to write a definition. We
should choose a better term, agree on a definition, or preferably
both. I think "format, programming or markup language, protocol or
API" are sufficient to cover everything intended (CSS is presumably a
"format" according to this definition).

Roberto:
This is good if we do a definition of technology limited to the www and
that involve contents and user agents that must involve:
* user agent interface and OS accessibility API support
* type of content (markup, programming language, etc.)