RE: techniques for understandable content

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 17:36:22 +0000 (UTC)
To: WAI-GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

> Excuse me, Joe, but it wasn't Lisa or anyone at ubaccess who advocated
> putting links at the end of the sentence or paragraph.

Neither of you proposed it, but neither of you opposed it, either. I
suppose that counts as not advocating.

By the way, Googling shows that the comments by WWWAC (whoever they are)
concerning WCAG 2 date back to 2002. Perhaps someone could point me in the
right direction.

--

     Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
     Expect criticism if you top-post