Re: techniques for understandable content

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa@ubaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:03:25 +0200
To: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>, WAI-GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

> > Excuse me, Joe, but it wasn't Lisa or anyone at ubaccess who advocated
> > putting links at the end of the sentence or paragraph.
>
> Neither of you proposed it, but neither of you opposed it, either.

Actually I did write off line to Jim that assistive technologies can handle
it at their end. (If they need it)

> suppose that counts as not advocating.

Err, I do not assume that I agree just because  I did not write to the list
and oppose it.

Otherwise I will have to write a lot more emails (and i am sure none of us
want that).

Thanks
Lisa