RE: [TECH] Possible CSS Technique for image-text

From: <Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:50:44 -0400
To: "w3c-wai-gl" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
John replied to my question about setting font size in IE:
[jms]
You can set a default font size in IE by going to Tools>Options and
selecting the Fonts... button. This sets a default font to use when font
size is not hard coded by the author. Selecting the Accessibility button
brings up a dialog that tells IE to ignore author-specified font sizes  .
[jms]

But I don't see any option for selecting a font size - just a font face?
-becky

Becky Gibson
Web Accessibility Architect

IBM Emerging Internet Technologies