RE: [TECH] Possible CSS Technique for image-text

From: John M Slatin <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:17:37 -0500
To: <Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com>, "w3c-wai-gl" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Becky wrote:
[JMS] <blockquote> John replied to my question about setting font size
in IE:
[jms]
You can set a default font size in IE by going to Tools>Options and
selecting the Fonts... button. This sets a default font to use when font
size is not hard coded by the author. Selecting the Accessibility button
brings up a dialog that tells IE to ignore author-specified font sizes
.
[jms]

But I don't see any option for selecting a font size - just a font face?

-becky

Becky Gibson
Web Accessibility Architect

IBM Emerging Internet Technologies
5 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA 01886
Voice: 978 399-6101; t/l 333-6101
Email: gibsonb@us.ibm.com <mailto:gibsonb@us.ibm.com>
[JMS] </blockquote>
Hunh! You're right.  So where the heck *did* i originally choose a
default font size? I know I can do it in the normal.dot template in
Word, but...
Sheesh.
John