RE: [wcag2] Definition of 'complex content'

I think we need two definition: complex content and complex presentation.

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Gregg Vanderheiden"<gv@trace.wisc.edu>
    Inviato: 19/08/04 17.23.27
    A: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: RE: [wcag2] Definition of 'complex content'

    I ask because I don't think we want to in any way say that complex content
    should not be posted to the Web.

    So I think we need to remove the word content (or at least not comment about
    not posting complex content)
    - and talk about presenting content in complex ways
    - or complex presentations
    - or something along those lines.

    Gregg

    Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.