RE: [wcag2] Definition of 'complex content'

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:00:21 +0200 (MEST)
To: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

> I wonder if we are talking about complex content or complex
> presentation.

Well, indeed, but the definition of 'content' (which is still missing) has
to clarify this, I guess.

Not binding (since spontaneously) I'd refer to 'content' as almost
everything which does not comply with navigation or supplementary data (like
e.g. info boxes, usually used in some kind of right margin). And in my
opinion, this also includes presentational aspects.

 Jens.

--
Jens Meiert
Interface Architect (IxD)