RE: conformance level proposal

From: Gian Sampson-Wild (PurpleTop) <gian@purpletop.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:50:26 +1000
To: "'Matt May'" <mcmay@w3.org>, "'Yvette P. Hoitink'" <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
Cc: "'WAI WCAG List'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

There are a lot of companies (such as Disability service providers) that
put a lot of effort into maintaining a Triple-A rating, and want to be
seen to be providing as much accessibility as possible. I believe that
allowing a Triple-A rating will give something to aim for.

Gian Sampson-Wild
PurpleTop
Mobile: 0404 498 030
Email: gian@purpletop.com.au