RE: 3 Editorial Changes to Front End

From: Yvette P. Hoitink <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:52:46 +0100
To: "'Gregg Vanderheiden'" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

Gregg Vanderheiden suggested the following edit for the definition of
testable: [1]

Reliably human is not very clear.  I suggest we change this to
 "are testable (by machine or by humans with high consistency)".

Personally, I don't know many men that have high consistency ;-) I know
that's not the way the sentence was meant to be read but I did find it funny
to read it this way.

I think this should be rewritten and am glad John Slatin already proposed a
new wording [2].

Yvette Hoitink
CEO Heritas, Enschede, The Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl