Re: question re WCAG 1.0

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:26:31 -0500
To: Mark Stimson <mark.stimson@oracle.com>, W3C-WAI Web Content Access Guidelines List <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Mark,

I did not claim that WCAG 1.0 has been implemented unmodified by all of the
countries I listed.

<quote>
Some governments have referenced WAI guidelines generally; some have
specified the documents and the version number; some have written their own
version of Web accessibility guidelines or combined these with general
usability or best practices guidelines.
</quote>

This quote and a list of policies related to Web accessibility is available at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/

During the meeting I listed the countries from this page.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium