One sentence summary of WCAG 2.0

From: Paul Bohman <paulb@cpd2.usu.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:52:24 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Based on the categorizations in the restructured WCAG 2.0 document,
which are:

1. Perceivability
2. Operability
3. Navigability/Ability to Orient One's Self
4. Comprehension/Understandability

I propose that we include a one-sentence summary of the entire document.
This sentence should be one of the first things in the document--a sort
of executive summary. Here is my proposed sentence:

"Ensure that Web content is maximally perceivable, operable, navigable,
and understandable within and across Web technologies."

Paul Bohman
Technology Coordinator
WebAIM (Web Accessibility in Mind)
Center for Persons with Disabilities