question re WCAG 1.0

From: Mark Stimson <mark.stimson@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:36:43 -0800
To: Wendy Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>, W3C-WAI Web Content Access Guidelines List <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
During Sunday's Face-to-Face meeting, sometime between 4:00 and 5:00
p.m., we were discussing how the WCAG 1.0 has been implemented
unmodified by certain countries into law.  I believe it was Wendy who
listed some counties like Canada, France, and New Zealand.

Does the minute taker or anyone else taking notes, have the whole list
of countries mentioned? Or Wendy, do you remember which counties you
mentioned?

Furthermore, does anyone know of additional governments that have
adopted parts modified or un-modified of the WCAG 1.0 into law?

godspeed,
mark