Re: question re WCAG 1.0

Mark,

A point of clarification: the Government of Canada has not taken WCAG 1.0
into law.  It has made it an internal policy that federal government Web
sites comply at the Double-A level with WCAG by December 2002.  There is no
legal requirement to do so, and there are probably few consequences (other
than bad public relations) if an organization does not comply.  Yet most
federal Canadian organizations with which I am familiar are trying to
address the issue.

Regards,
Chuck Letourneau
Starling Access Services