New WCAG 2 HTML techniques document posted

From: Matt May <mcmay@bestkungfu.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:38:55 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I have posted a new draft of the HTML/XHTML techniques for WCAG 2.0. It has
various minor modifications, though nothing in the way of new techniques.
Much of the change is based on the addition of some example code, some
introductions, descriptions, explanations of affected groups, minor changes
to the wcag-tech DTD, and the XSLT to transform the document.

I hope to use this version for discussion at the breakout sessions on
Saturday morning. I'd like to go over some of the issues, and hopefully
start parceling out work items to build it out and add new techniques.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/wcagtech020320.html

The XML document on which it's based:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/wcagtech020320.xml

-