RE: Multiple versions of a page

Well,

I suspect that one reason why they are not widely documented is that what is
in fact obvious varies wildly according to the specific situation - the
technology being used, the skills and experiences of the person deciding what
groupings to support, etc.

Chaals

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 gian@stanleymilford.com.au wrote:

  I am sure there are some "reasonably obvious" groupings.  Why aren't
  they documented anywhere?