RE: Multiple versions of a page

From: phoenixl <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 18:34:18 -0800
To: charles@w3.org, phoenixl@sonic.net
Cc: gian@stanleymilford.com.au, Lee.Otto@aspect.com.au, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hi,

I think it would be helpful to first take a stab at some of the functionality
groupings before trying to determine that the people are getting the version
they can use.  The nature of the groupings might influence how a user
can request them.  A second question that comes into mind is what is the
definition of "best version" for a user.  How much different is "best"
as compared to "sufficient"?

Scott