Re: suggestions for where working group members can get involved

From: <goliver@accease.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 04:27:56 -0800 (PST)
To: wendy@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Issue number 55

talks about the accessibilty / usability conundrum.

I would like to volunteer to do the following

1. Suggest several ways of creating the distinction
between usability and accessibility based on prior list
discussion and my own 2 NZ cents worth (remember thats
not much in your money :-)

2. Post this to the list and try and reach consensus on
what we mean by accessibility and what we mean by
usability, in terms of WCAG 2.0.

AccEase Ltd : Making on-line information accessible
Phone : +64 9 846 6995
Email : goliver@accease.com