Re: suggestions for where working group members can get involved

From: <goliver@accease.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 04:27:56 -0800 (PST)
To: wendy@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Wendy
Issue number 55

http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wcag20-issues.html#55

talks about the accessibilty / usability conundrum.

I would like to volunteer to do the following

1. Suggest several ways of creating the distinction
between usability and accessibility based on prior list
discussion and my own 2 NZ cents worth (remember thats
not much in your money :-)

2. Post this to the list and try and reach consensus on
what we mean by accessibility and what we mean by
usability, in terms of WCAG 2.0.

Helpful?

Cheers
Graham

AccEase Ltd : Making on-line information accessible
Phone : +64 9 846 6995
Email : goliver@accease.com