Re: suggestions for where working group members can get involved

goliver@accease.com writes:
 > Wendy
 > Issue number 55
 >
 > http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wcag20-issues.html#55
 >
 > talks about the accessibilty / usability conundrum.
 >
 > I would like to volunteer to do the following
 >
 > 1. Suggest several ways of creating the distinction
 > between usability and accessibility based on prior list
 > discussion and my own 2 NZ cents worth (remember thats
 > not much in your money :-)
 >
 > 2. Post this to the list and try and reach consensus on
 > what we mean by accessibility and what we mean by
 > usability, in terms of WCAG 2.0.

This has been discussed before at meetings. The group agreed to drop
the usability/accessibility distinction and instead to rely on other
terms and concepts in making decisions relevant to the guidelines.
Thus I would suggest making your argument without relying on this
supposed distinction, unless you ahve a good, compelling reason to
reopen the issue.