[w3c-wai-gl] <none>

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:21:39 -0400
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
<008c01c14147$977698e0$5c8d7bd5@btopenworld.com>
Subject: Re: [w3c-wai-gl] <none>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:22:14 +0100

> Should probably keep my comments to myself: (big foot!)
> anyway please check keyboard navigation (with javascript on?)

In which browser?  Mozilla does seem to have a bug with positioned
elements and the ability to tab to them, this appears to be a Mozilla bug
which I was going to look further into when I got the chance, whilst IE's
it's not perfect (I was going to look at dynamically changing the tabindex
to overcome this.) it is still navigable.

Jim.