Re: the emperor's clothes (or lack thereof)

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:36:14 -0700
To: "gregory j. rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
At 03:16 PM 9/10/01 -0400, gregory j. rosmaita wrote:
>accessibility features, concerns, and requirements need to be bolted into
>specs and their conformance model as normative features/functionality of
>the spec, and not relegated solely to WAI materials.

Hello!, anybody home?

This is what the "dogfood patrol" needs to be doing. Before we get too
involved in "outreach" we MUST get heavier into "inreach".

This (bolting accessibility features in) is supposed to already happen. I'm
fairly sure it only does at the "lip service level" - hope I'm wrong.

--
Love.
EACH UN-INDEXED/ANNOTATED WEB POSTING WE MAKE IS TESTAMENT TO OUR HYPOCRISY