Minutes from 6 September 2001 WCAG WG

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 19:36:44 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2001/09/6-minutes.html

6 September 2001 WCAG WG
Present
       Loretta
       Wendy
       Charles
       Tim
       Jason
       Andi
       Paul
       Matt
       Katie
       Gregg
       Jo

Regrets
       Gregory

Microsoft presentation at F2F
Resolved: modify agenda for Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning to
accomodate Microsoft presentation and discussion.
monday
       1:30 - 3:30 Presentation and discussion with Microsoft product
development groups
       3:30 - 3:45 Break
       3:45 - 5:30 Break into groups to work on SVG and ECMAScript
techniques (prep for public working drafts)
tuesday
       8:30 - 9:00 Continental breakfast
       9:00 - 10:30 Discussion of comments from latest working draft of
CSS Techniques and PDF Techniques
Action WC: post list of required readings w/

Techniques Drafts
JW HTML published this evening, PDF earlier today.
WC Would like to compare the 3 techniques documents. Very different. What
format should they take? How do success criteria relate to
techniques/technology-specific checkpoints.
JW I can take an action to write up a proposal and capture the issues.
KHS Take existing 3 differences, which is good for each and how they should
organize the documents.
GV I think of them as being A, B, and C. A = general, non-technology
specific, B = technology-specific things you had to do, C=in WCAG 1.0 is
techniques, but notes about how to do it, code, informative info.
Action JW: Write up issues with technology-specific information and
relation to non-tech info.

$Date: 2001/09/06 23:20:03 $ Wendy Chisholm

--
wendy a chisholm