RE: Mail order catalogues was Re: Cognition Simulation

Jonathan wrote:
> Your points will be far better made, when you can show us an illustrated
> document with sound effects where all the multimedia is effective and uses
> bandwidth well, and if possible is also accessible.

No, not really. The point was about the potential for incomprehensibility
given the current guidelines. An incomprehensible document makes a far
better example in this instance.

> a page of examples by people who are doing this with text, to the best of
> their ability, but unfortunately not in accessible ways is here:
> http://www.peepo.com/alf/cartoonstoread.html the last example has links to
> yet more....

Very nice work. Too bad about the accessibility problems. I presume that
they are out of your control.

Chas. Munat