WCAG 2.0 Comment: What Tells Me To label Input Controls

From: Kelly Ford <Kelly@kellford.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 02:49:03 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hello,

Perhaps I'm missing it but in reading the WCAG 2.0 working draft I don't
see anything that makes it obvious that items like edit boxes, check boxes,
radio buttons and the rest of the input controls on web pages need to have
some sort of label however it is achieved.  To me this should be made more
explicit in the WCAG as it is a big problem faced by folks with
disabilities in using web sites.