Re: Are the guidelines upside down?

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 13:57:07 -0700
To: "Charles F. Munat" <chas@munat.com>, "WAI Guidelines WG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At 01:28 PM 8/25/01 -0700, Charles F. Munat wrote:
>What do others think?

I don't think it matters.

One could argue that the "technology" should be the first guideline because
if one hasn't attended to validation, etc. the rest will never get right.
Or one could just argue to be arguing. Hence my indifference to this
particular issue. We could put all the checkpoints into a randomizer basket
and get a different sequence to the reader each time it was accessed, or...

The thing is now "public" and the possibility that meaningful issues will
arise from without now is upon us (I should say "you"!). And we haven't
even heard from Eric in a long time.

--
Love.
EACH UN-INDEXED/ANNOTATED WEB POSTING WE MAKE IS TESTAMENT TO OUR HYPOCRISY